Calendar

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Vasity Bakery Fish and Chips

I’m like a real fish shop owner, writing on the brown fish wrapping paper. Monday 11th July was the opening day of Varsity Bakery Fish and Chips. The shop is situated on Lynnwood road close to a well-known bakery –Varsity Bakery. Allan the shop owner of Varsity Bakery and myself are running the business together.

Business on the first day was slow but the opening party with champagne that Helgard organized after closing time made my day.

IMG_1085

Tuesday the sales target was reached. I thought it is going to be easy to run the shop. Wednesday the third day I realized that one have to work to get sales. The what, when, how questions to get the sales up are not answered yet, but I will get there...I hope soon.

Please don’t hesitate to phone to place and order – ha-ha-ha
fish&chips FRONTfish&chips BACK opsie 1
More photos here

No comments: