Calendar

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Faerie Glen Nature Reserve Sunday 3 February 2008

A Sunday is always a nice and relaxing day. Sunday after church Francois phoned Helgard and said that he wants to be outside. We agreed on a hike in the Fearie Glen Nature Reserve. Since I have a fractured bone in my foot, Francios and Helgard went hiking for 2hours while I enjoyed a Coke at the coffee shop. Later two extremely tired hikers joined me, according to them they summited the highest peak.
FairyGlenNatureReserve

Proof!

After both of them had two Cokes at the coffee shop we got into the car and had a picnic at Fort Klapperkop. Like real entrepreneurs the World Cup 2010 and the business opportunities was discussed.
Francois felt like ice cream and we drove around to find a Steers. We had a big ice cream while laughing and talking about silly things.

The evening when Helgard and I were laying in front of the TV, I felt tired but happy, because it was a day outside.

More photos here

No comments: