Calendar

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Helgard's Birthday

Yes, Once a year it happens. Friends were invited and we had a great day. Ursula and I prepared Oxtail in a slow cooker already the previous evening. It must have been a success because Eddie also bought a slow cooker! I have to mention that Ursula is an exellent cook and without her it woudn't have been such a success.

IMG_6512

One good thing about my birthday is the agreement I have with my friends that we do not buy each other presents. This is very convienient because you can just visit the friend that is having his birthday without stressing about buying a present. Us guys don't like to shop.... Well I must say I got very nice presents form other people that I do not have the agreement in place.
More photos are in this set

No comments: