Calendar

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Work related

Everytime someone asks me what I do for a living, I have to think carefully how to explain it ...until now.
Recently a product that we conceptualized, designed, patented, prototyped, marketed, were introduced by one of the largest motion sensor manufactures. So now it easy "I worked on a digital dual sensor pyrodetector, that is used in alarm systems"

pe

Statements that we are particularly proud of is "NEW - DigiPyro™, World's First Digital Pyrodetector" and "PerkinElmer’s new DigiPyro is truly setting the digital standard in motion detection." and "Tests indicate that the PSRR is improved by roughly 30 dB, a 32-fold improvement over the traditional analog pyrodetector technology."

If you stildon'tnt understand, I work for a company that designs integrated circuits that is used in motion sensor related products.

We do not produce the circuits in our office,...I do not work through a microscope, ...I sit in front of a PC and sometimes I work with a soldering iron and.... sometimes we have bright moments.

No comments: